Tuesday 11 November 2014

Simple Mayo Dip, Carrot Salaad

Usually I just make a simple Mayo Dip, but last night and slightly changed the recipe to integrate a vegetable, add some colour and elevate the taste. You can follow my recipe as follows:

Ingredients:

2 tbsp of Mayonnaise. I use American Garden.
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of chilli powder
1 tsp pepper
A little bit of Sugar
A little bit of chilli sauce. I use Nandos Medium Spice, Chili Sauce.

Just mix the above, and there you have your DIP.

But, yesterdays Twist included two more ingredients:

Half a lemon juice
Shredded Carrot.

Turned out yummier with the additions! You can add more Veges or less, depending on what veges you prefer.

Enjoy!

PS: I don't have a picture right now but I'll post it up the next time I whip this up.. We were super hungry last night to bother with pictures. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment